Clark devotes his practice to civil litigation, primarily involving defense representation to insurance entities and their insureds, including defense for everyday automobile accidents, dram shop liability, and political subdivision defense. Clark is adept at all steps of civil litigation, including taking and defending depositions, dispositive motion practice, mediation, and trial preparation. Clark is not afraid to fight for and defend his clients’ rights at trial, but is willing to participate and engage in comprehensive settlement negotiations when in the best interest of his clients.
Prior to joining Subashi and Wildermuth, Clark worked for a mid-sized insurance defense firm in Columbus, Ohio. Clark is a native of Dublin, Ohio, but attended college in Blacksburg, VA, where he was a member of the 2007 ACC Champion Virginia Tech Football Team. He currently resides in Washington Township, OH with his fiancée, Brooke, and their dog, Clyde.
- J.D., Capital University Law School (2013)
- B.S., Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (2010)
- Supreme Court of Ohio
- United States District Court Southern District of Ohio
- United States District Court Northern District of Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Dayton Bar Association
- Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys
Primary Practice Areas
- Insurance Defense
- Education Law
- Municipal Liability
- Debt Collection Law
- Clifford v. Woods, Mercer County Case No. 2016-CIV-006. Obtained summary judgment on behalf of Sidetrack Bar & Grill on a dram shop claim.
- Seals v. L&F Discount Muffler Shop, Licking County Case No. 2016-CV-00377. Obtained summary judgment on behalf of L&F Discount Muffler shop through the open and obvious doctrine on a premises liability claim.
- Harper v. Madison Township, Richland County Case No. 2015-CV-1317. Helped obtain defense verdict in motorcycle accident case in which location of accident was disputed.